SAMPLE ENTRY-LEVEL JOB LISTING: Associate Consultant
Associate Consultants (ACs) play an important role at Bridgespan, working to provide nonprofit and philanthropy clients with powerful data, analyses, and strategies that allow them to increase their impact. ACs work as critical members of case teams creating the analytic underpinnings that help identify solutions to clients' greatest challenges in creating social change.
About The Associate Consultant Position
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Conduct qualitative research and analysis through interviews with client staff, client beneficiaries, and experts in the field
- Execute quantitative research and analysis (varies by client need)
- Perform financial analysis, including forward-looking financial projections
- Prepare clear and compelling presentation materials
- Present analyses and findings
Bridgespan helps each Associate Consultant build the fundamentals of a successful career: cracking tough problems, communicating solutions with clients and teams, and collaborating with senior Consultants and Managers.
Associate Consultant Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- 0-3 years of work experience
- Strong academic background
- Excellent analytical skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Strong commitment to teamwork
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Commitment to the nonprofit sector
Please note: At this time The Bridgespan Group will not sponsor any visas. We are also unable to support the OPT Training visa, as this visa will require eventual sponsorship from an employer.